We have a giant maple in our front yard that is the bane of our existence. It sluffs leaves at a slow but prolific pace resulting in a perpetual need to rake. So I chose to turn our endless cycle of raking into inspiration. I started with the tree collage and ending it off with this print and paint fall trees.
- tree outline download: Tree Outline
- red, yellow and orange paint
- tray for the paint
- Print the tree outline
- add red, yellow, and orange paint to the tray
- scrunch up the tinfoil into a ball (not super, super tight)
- dip the tinfoil into the paint and dab it around the tree to create a fall looking tree