This is a fast, but flavorful Paleo meal for a busy work night. It takes some time to roast but requires very little hands on time. This dish is flexible and tastes great if you skip the chicken and go vegan. If you are adhering strictly to the traditional Whole 30 by steering clear of yams, you can forgo them and add some extra cauliflower.
Sweet Potato, Cauliflower And Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Makes one Casserole
- coconut oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts,
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp of smokes paprika
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- Cayenne to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and coat a large casserole dish in coconut oil
- Dice the chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, cauliflower and green onion into small pieces and add to the casserole dish
- Mince the garlic and add to the other vegetables
- In a small bowl stir together paprika, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Stir seasoning into vegetables and meat. Stir to coat evening.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir once half way through.